4.06.2006

Pressing Things

It's Thursday evening and we leave for tour in two days. I have pressing things at hand: boiling water, bathroom cleaner and a fresh pile of cat puke.

As a band, we put the tour together ourselves and landed some amazing shows in six different cities. By some strange design, we even booked for the venues in the cities we've never even visited. The boys and girls in NYC have really stuck their necks out for us, though. I don't question the reasons, I know they like the music.

I don't think we could have done this at all without MySpace and email. Shit, I can't even imagine how bands did this ten, twenty years ago. I can only assume they used things like phones and met people in person at bars and shows. It just doesn't seem to work that way in our world. Everything is online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home